Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] DOIs now avialable for the JNR & INA Newletter

Lees, Jackie j.lees at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 9 14:09:33 -03 2023

Well done, J! Awesome as always!

On 9 Aug 2023, at 11:55, Young, Jeremy <jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk>> wrote:

⚠ Caution: External sender

Dear all
We have finally, as promised, battered our way through the bureaucratic nightmare of Crossref and registered DOIs for all past scientific articles in the JNR and INANewsletter. So if you need to include DOIs in publication lists you can now find rthem for JNR articles. To obtain the DOIs go ot this new search page.

JNR Article search and download<https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRarticle.php>

We will also be giving all new articles on the JNR DOIs.
Jeremy

PS DOIs are "Digital Object Identifiers" and a system of permanaen coes which can be used to link to articles, even if regular the web address they are storedat changes. Ours look like this https://doi.org/10.58998/jnr2090

Dr. Jacqueline A. Lees
j.lees at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:j.lees at ucl.ac.uk>
http://www.nannobiostrat.com

Nannofossil Biostratigraphy Consultant
Editor/Proofreader, Cambridge Proofreading & Editing
Editor/Proofreader, Sunrise Setting

Honorary Senior Research Associate, UCL
Production Editor, Journal of Nannoplankton Research

http://www.mikrotax.org/Nannotax3/index.html (Nannotax3)
http://ina.tmsoc.org (International Nannoplankton Association)
http://www.tmsoc.org (The Micropalaeontological Society)

“Californ-I-A, homeland of the gods. Once I found my way, but now I am lost...” Nectar of the Gods, Lana Del Rey