Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] DOIs now avialable for the JNR & INA Newletter

Karl-Heinz Baumann baumann at uni-bremen.de
Wed Aug 9 15:07:31 -03 2023

  Hi Jeremy,
I can only agree with Jackie, great job, and many thanks for your and
whoever's efforts!
Cheers,
Kalle

----- Nachricht von "Lees, Jackie" <j.lees at ucl.ac.uk> ---------
     Datum: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 17:09:33 +0000
       Von: "Lees, Jackie" <j.lees at ucl.ac.uk>
Antwort an: Mailing list for INA members and other scientists working
with living or fossil nannoplankton <coccoliths at fcnym.unlp.edu.ar>
   Betreff: Re: [coccoliths] DOIs now avialable for the JNR & INA Newletter
        An: Mailing list for INA members and other scientists working
with living or fossil nannoplankton <coccoliths at fcnym.unlp.edu.ar>

> Well done, J! Awesome as always!    J
>

>> On 9 Aug 2023, at 11:55, Young, Jeremy <jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
>>

>>         ⚠ Caution: External sender
>>
>>        Dear all                We have finally, as promised,
>> battered our way through the bureaucratic nightmare of Crossref and
>> registered DOIs for all past scientific articles in the JNR and
>> INANewsletter. So if you need to include DOIs in publication lists
>> you can now find rthem for JNR articles. To obtain the DOIs go ot
>> this new search page.
>>
>>         JNR Article search and download[1]
>>
>>         We will also be giving all new articles on the JNR DOIs.
>>         Jeremy
>>
>>         PS DOIs are "Digital Object Identifiers" and a system of
>> permanaen coes which can be used to link to articles, even if
>> regular the web address they are storedat changes. Ours look like
>> this https://doi.org/10.58998/jnr2090

> Dr. Jacqueline A. Lees
> j.lees at ucl.ac.uk
> http://www.nannobiostrat.com
>
> Nannofossil Biostratigraphy Consultant
> Editor/Proofreader, Cambridge Proofreading & Editing
> Editor/Proofreader, Sunrise Setting
>
> Honorary Senior Research Associate, UCL
> Production Editor, Journal of Nannoplankton Research
>
> http://www.mikrotax.org/Nannotax3/index.html (Nannotax3)
> http://ina.tmsoc.org (International Nannoplankton Association)
> http://www.tmsoc.org (The Micropalaeontological Society)
>
> “Californ-I-A, homeland of the gods. Once I found my way, but now I
> am lost...” Nectar of the Gods, Lana Del Rey

----- Ende der Nachricht von "Lees, Jackie" <j.lees at ucl.ac.uk> -----

Links:
------
[1] https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRarticle.php