Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] DOIs now avialable for the JNR & INA Newletter

Young, Jeremy jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 9 13:55:27 -03 2023

Dear all
We have finally, as promised, battered our way through the bureaucratic nightmare of Crossref and registered DOIs for all past scientific articles in the JNR and INANewsletter. So if you need to include DOIs in publication lists you can now find rthem for JNR articles. To obtain the DOIs go ot this new search page.

JNR Article search and download <https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRarticle.php>

We will also be giving all new articles on the JNR DOIs.
Jeremy

PS DOIs are "Digital Object Identifiers" and a system of permanaen coes which can be used to link to articles, even if regular the web address they are storedat changes. Ours look like this https://doi.org/10.58998/jnr2090