Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] #FossilFriday request - INA Social Media

INA Social Media Officer inasocialmediaofficer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:55:46 -03 2023

Dear everyone,

My name is Mica, and I'm the new Social Media Officer from the INA.

In order to organise the social publishing agenda, I am contacting you with
a special request.

*If you have any photos or short videos of nannoplankton (living/fossil)
that might be interesting to share with the community, let me know!*
We would like to post every Friday with the famous hashtag to try to be
more visible on social media, and show the algorithm that we are active.

*If you want to collaborate*, please send the files to
*inasocialmediaofficer at gmail.com
<inasocialmediaofficer at gmail.com>* with the subject "*#FossilFriday collab*
".
It would be nice if you could add some information, such as *species name,
age and stratigraphic unit/location/country*.
Feel free to title your work, and - of course - *provide the name of the
author* of the photo.

This is the initial call for material, but we will welcome your
contributions at any time.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Mica
--

*Micaela CHAUMEIL RODRÍGUEZINA Social Media Officer*

INA Official Website <http://ina.tmsoc.org/>
Follow us on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ina_nannoplankton/> |
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/INA.education/>
Subscribe to our YouTube