Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] PhD bursary at University of Portsmouth (UK)

MARIEM SAAVEDRA PELLITERO mariemsaavedra at usal.es
Mon Dec 11 13:16:50 -03 2023

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well.

Craig Storey, Tom Dunkley Jones and I have a PhD bursary offer at the
University of Portsmouth.
The deadline is 19.01.2024.

See details below:
https://www.port.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/research-degrees/phd/explore-our-projects/studying-past-southern-ocean-coccolithophores-during-warm-intervals-for-future-climate-change-solutions-so-warm

Please, share this email with any potential candidate(s).

All the best, Mariem

--
*Dr. Mariem Saavedra-Pellitero*

Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellow

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK