Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Microscope retailer UK

Tom Dunkley-Jones T.DunkleyJones at bham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 04:26:45 ART 2018

Hi Christian,

GX transmitted scopes with LED are pretty good, especially the newer versions with slightly higher end specs. They are compatible with Olympus objectives, so we’ve just brought the GX bodies and added Olympus 100x oil lenses. A good solution for teaching / portable scopes at a reasonable price. Trinocular options and reasonable camera solutions also available with these.

all best
Tom

Dr Tom Dunkley Jones
Senior Lecturer in Palaeoclimates and Palaeobiology
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT