Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Nannolith inc sed

Young, Jeremy jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 10:17:19 ART 2017

I agree with Michael, it seems a bit wrong for furcatus - too large, too flat, ridges too strong and bifurcations look different. I wonder if it might be a Lithostromation - it is the right age and they seen to be very variable in morphology

Jeremy Young
Earth Sciences, UCL
Sent from thumb driven device so  typing may be a bit adrift