Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Nannolith inc sed

Michael Wagreich michael.wagreich at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 28 09:55:15 ART 2017

Dear Vladimir,

I would not identify this as M. furcatus, it has somehow similar outline shape, but the internal structure (“keel” along rays; round “bulbs” or “holes” along rays) seems different – at least I have never seen such structures at a Cretaceous M. furcatus. What is with crossed nicols – all dark or?

Michael Wagreich