Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Postdoc Position in Argentina

Juan Pablo Perez Panera perezpanera at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:58:58 ART 2017

*Hi all, *

*There is an extension for the deadline presentation for one of the two
postdoctoral positions I had announced some months ago (nanos expertise). *

*The scholarship is two-year duration and salary will be according to the
National Scientific and Technical Research Council of Argentina (CONICET)
pay scale for postdocs. It also covers health insurance and one month
vacations each year. Here is the link for more information, but I´m also
attaching the English version:*

*http://convocatorias.conicet.gov.ar/pdts-2/
<http://convocatorias.conicet.gov.ar/pdts-2/>    (PDTS - 153)*

*New deadline (nannos expertise only): March 1st.*

*Please help with diffusion.*

*Regards,*

*Juan*

--

Dr. Juan Pablo Pérez Panera
CONICET. División Paleozoología Invertebrados,
jperezpanera at conicet.gov.ar / perezpanera at gmail.com