Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Paleontological data collection software

mitch.covington at bugware.com mitch.covington at bugware.com
Tue Mar 27 19:10:03 ART 2018

All,

BugWin celebrates its 25th anniversary this year, and is a staple for industry and academic users around the world.  See screenshots here:

http://www.bugware.com/BugWin.html

BugWin is FREE for academic use, and is supported with a user forum here:

http://www.bugware.com/forum.html

Have a look and contact me if you have questions.

Mitch Covington

President NAMS

BugWare, Inc.

Tallahassee, FL  32309