Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Request for assistance as a paper reviewer

UMIYATUN CHOIRIAH. MT umiyatunch at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 02:32:21 -03 2024

Dear nannofossil community,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Umiyatun from Indonesia. I enjoy studying nannoplankton, but I am still a beginner and I need to inform you that very few people study nannoplankton in Indonesia. On this occasion I would like to ask for help from the nannofossil community to be a reviewer of my paper which I have submitted to the International Journal of Biodiversity.My paper is entitled *Nannoplankton Diversity in the Rembang Zoneof the North East Java Basin, Indonesia*
The editorial board asked me to provide 2 suggestions for potential reviewers from outside Indonesia. Please, who is willing to be a reviewer of my paper?If you are willing, please send your name, address, email so that I can propose it to the editorial board. Requirements for having a Google Scholar account.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Greetings,Umiyatun(Email: umiyatunch at upnyk.ac.id, umiyatunch at yahoo.com)Indonesia