Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] JNR 41-2 published this month!

Denise Kulhanek denise.kulhanek at ifg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Nov 21 08:38:33 -03 2023

Dear nannoplankton community,

I’m delighted to let you all know that the current issue of the Journal of Nannoplankton Research (41-2) is with the publisher and will be mailed to INA members later this month! All of the articles are already published in PDF format on the JNR website (https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRcontents.htm <https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRcontents.htm>). These are available to current INA members now. In addition, one of the articles is open access and is already available to everyone. My thanks to the editorial team and all of our reviewers who helped ensure that we were able to publish a second volume this year!

Now we need your help! We currently only have 3 submissions for our first volume in 2024, so we need new submissions to keep the JNR going. Articles will be published online as soon as they are typeset to speed up the publication process. We also have a very reasonable open access fee (US$25/page) for those of you who’s funding agencies or institutions require you to publish open access. We welcome articles on any aspect of living and fossil nannoplankton! More details on submissions can be found here: https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRinstructions.htm <https://ina.tmsoc.org/JNR/JNRinstructions.htm>

We look forward to receiving more manuscripts very soon!

Cheers,
Denise

Prof. Dr. Denise Kulhanek
Institute of Geosciences