Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] INASSET 2023

Giuliana VILLA giuliana.villa at unipr.it
Tue Mar 7 09:16:58 -03 2023

Dear nannoplankton community members,
we are glad to announce that, also this year, Emanuela and I are organizing the Mesozoic edition of INASSET, the news is that this year will be held in Parma (Italy), from June 25 to July the 1st.
Attached you will find the leaflet with the program in brief.
If you are interested in participating, please fill the pre-registration form on the INA website.
We hope to see you in Parma, all the best,
Giuliana and Emanuela
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/docx_16x16.png]INA SCHOOL program 2023.docx<https://univpr-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/giuliana_villa_unipr_it/EZ0w_g4YceFCumoS4DsfbCcBLO-e2HCyxmxG2d40iX-VNA>

Prof. Giuliana Villa

Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, della Vita e della Sostenibilità Ambientale
Università degli Studi di Parma
Parco Area delle Scienze, 157A
43124 Parma, Italy
Tel: + 39 0521 905 370