Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Advances in Coccolithophore Research Hybrid Workshop 2023 (deadline 1st of July)

Joost De Vries joost.devries at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 08:39:16 -03 2023

Advances in Coccolithophore Research 2023
[cid:72339934-98f7-4fd5-aeff-a3a2f18f842a]

Dear coccolithophore enthusiast,

We are hosting a free hybrid workshop on advances in coccolithophore research in Bergen from the 12-14th of September 2023.

We hope to welcome you to exciting lectures & discussions on coccolithophores cell biology, ecosystems, biogeochemistry & climate change.

Thanks to the generous support of INA and funding from NORCE, we have some funds available to support student travel.

The deadline for student travel support and in-person registration is the 1st of July.

To register for the workshop, see the Eventbrite page below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/advances-in-coccolithophore-research-2023-registration-615464640307

Confirmed speakers:

Barney Balch (Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, USA)

Griet Neukermans (Ghent University, Belgium)

Miguel Frada (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)

Kristen Krumhardt (National Center for Atmospheric Research, USA)

Flora Vincent (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel)

Organizers:

Jelena Godrijan (Rudjer Boskovic Institute), Joost de Vries (University of Bristol), Kyle Mayers (NORCE), Rosie Sheward (Goethe-University Frankurt), Fanny Monteiro (University of Bristol), Alex Poulton (Heriot-Watt University),  Glen Wheeler (Marine Biological Association).