Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] PhD offer

MARIEM SAAVEDRA PELLITERO mariemsaavedra at usal.es
Mon Feb 13 13:40:26 -03 2023

Dear nannoplankton community members,

I hope this email finds you well.
We are looking for a nanno-PhD candidate.
Feel free to forward and share the advert below.

*Exciting PhD opportunity to “time travel” using coccolithophores to unlock
the deepest secrets of the Southern Ocean’s & its past climate using
sediments retrieved during IODP Expedition 383.Apply to join Prof Craig
Storey, Tom Dunkley-Jones and me for a fully funded PhD project at the
University of Portsmouth (UK) starting in October 2023.Deadline: 3rd
AprilMore details about the call (*)
here:https://www.port.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/research-degrees/phd/explore-our-projects/coccolithophore-production-during-recent-past-warm-intervals-unlocking-the-southern-oceans-deepest-secrets-acronym-hints
<https://www.port.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/research-degrees/phd/explore-our-projects/coccolithophore-production-during-recent-past-warm-intervals-unlocking-the-southern-oceans-deepest-secrets-acronym-hints>*

*(*) Please note that only UK and EU students are eligible to apply for
this project.*

All the best, Mariem