Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] JNR Volume 41-1 now available online!

Ekaterina Shcherbinina katuniash at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:02:25 -03 2023

Dear Denise,

Thank you for the good news. The last JNR issue contains few interesting
papers. However, I had a problem with downloading. Could you (or anybody
else from the editorial board) let me know how I can authorize my access to
JNR? I am INA member and recently had free and direct access to all INA
sites. However, now something went wrong: I do not remember my login and
password (if I had any) and I do not see a way to recover them. What should
I do?

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Ekaterina Shcherbinina

вт, 4 апр. 2023 г. в 09:44, Denise Kulhanek <denise.kulhanek at ifg.uni-kiel.de