Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] thank you

Self-Trail, Jean M jstrail at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 14 07:57:19 -03 2022

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a message thanking all of the INA members who donated money to the INA Foundation during the business meeting in Avignon.  Through your generous efforts you supplied enough funding to cover both of next year's Katharina von Salis Grant winners!  Well done!

To those who provided funding and are U.S. Citizens, I'd like to remind you that your donation is tax deductible.  If you need a receipt for your tax records please let me know and I will provide you with one.  Again, thank you very much!  It was a pleasure to see all of you again after a long hiatus.

Cheers,
Jean

Jean M. Self-Trail, Ph.D.
U.S. Geological Survey
926A National Center
12201 Sunrise Valley Dr.
Reston, VA 20192
703-648-6013

"You are not entitled to your opinion.
You are entitled to your informed opinion.
No one is entitled to be ignorant."  --Harlan Ellison