Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] [EXTERNAL] (no subject)

Bybell, Laurel M lbybell at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 6 10:57:08 -03 2022

Hello Vladimir,

I have looked at many Clayton samples over the years.  The Clayton is in Zones NP 1-3.  The McBryde is the upper member of the Clayton, and at its type locality, it is in Zone NP 3.  The lower Pine Barren Member is from Zones NP 1-2.

Gibson, T.G., Mancini, E.A., and Bybell, L.M., 1982, Lower Paleogene stratigraphy of Alabama:  Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies Transactions, v. 32, p. 449-458.  I may have other publications about this, but because of Covid I haven't been to my office in ages, and that is where I have copies of all my publications.

I hope this helps you.

Laurel Bybell
USGS Scientist Emeritus