Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] JNR 38/1 (2020)

Lees, Jackie j.lees at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 23:01:36 -03 2021

Hi, INAers!

JNR 38/1 was mailed in October 2020, but it seems that several people still haven’t received their copies. I’d like to get an idea if this is a widespread problem, or if particular countries are being affected. If you haven’t received your copy, please can you first check that you were on the mailing list (email baumann at uni-bremen.de<mailto:baumann at uni-bremen.de>) so we know the label was printed. If you were on the list and still didn’t get your copy, please then email me (j.lees at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:j.lees at ucl.ac.uk>).

I apologise for this problem.

We expect the next issue to be ready in March. Please make sure you’ve paid your dues in order to receive issues for this year.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

Jackie

Dr. Jacqueline A. Lees
Mesozoic Nannofossil Biostratigraphy Consultant
Proofreader/Editor, Cambridge Proofreading & Editing
Honorary Senior Research Associate, UCL

Secretary, International Nannoplankton Association
Production Editor, Journal of Nannoplankton Research

j.lees at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:j.lees at ucl.ac.uk>
http://www.nannobiostrat.com

http://www.mikrotax.org/Nannotax3/index.html (Nannotax3)
http://ina.tmsoc.org (International Nannoplankton Association)
http://www.tmsoc.org (The Micropalaeontological Society)

“… all the vast potential you hold inside, All the infinite darkness and all of the light.” Modern Ruin, Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes