Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Help

Roque Aguado Merlo raguado at ujaen.es
Mon Apr 26 04:54:34 -03 2021

Hi, Mohammad.
The three pictures of MJL.2110 look rather similar to Phosterolithus
prossii.
The two pictures of MJL.2152-R I definitely think do not correspond to R.
achlyostaurion, but may be to some Biscutaceae?

Best Regards,
R. Aguado.

--
[image: Universidad de Jaén] <https://www.ujaen.es/>  Roque Aguado Merlo