Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] COVID-19

Dr. Stacia A. Spaulding/Dr. Jonathan A. Rice jrice at tds.net
Fri Mar 27 15:17:53 -03 2020

Hello everybody,

I hope that you are all staying as safe and healthy as possible during this horrible COV-19 pandemic.

One of my part-time jobs is for The Chester Telegraph (www.chestertelegraph.org <http://www.chestertelegraph.org/>), an online-only newspaper.

I just had a telephone chat with the owner and publisher. She is looking for a few teenagers who would be willing to do a video interview with a 16-year-old girl in Vermont (in the northeast part of the USA) to discuss how COVID-19 has impacted different aspects of their lives (social, school, family, etc).

If you have have any children or grandchildren who meet the following criteria, please send me a message (jrice at tds.net <mailto:jrice at tds.net>).

(1) Between 13 and 19 years of age
(2) Lives in a country that has felt the brunt of COVID-19 (not in the USA)
(3) Reasonable command of spoken English
(4) Doesn’t mind going viral on the Internet (you never know!)

The interviews will be recorded and edited — to reduce potential embarrassment or whatever else it is that teenagers are concerned about these days.

We will be accepting “applications” through March 31 and will choose the successful applicants shortly thereafter.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to read this,
Stacia A. Spaulding