Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] INA Nannotalks

Juan Pablo Perez Panera perezpanera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:03:39 -03 2020

Hi All,

I´m sending information about the Nanno Talks that are going to be streamed
from July 6 to 11.

Regards,

Juan

We are pleased to announce that during *July 6-11, 2020* we will be
streaming online seminars on calcareous nannoplankton every day. The
International Nannoplankton Association (INA) and Aurora Science
Communications want to invite you to be part of the project “Nannotalks”
whose objective is to promote knowledge of this fascinating microscopic
group with students near and far, with colleagues in other fields, and with
the general public. You can join the talks on Zoom or stream them live on
YouTube.

First conference on July 6th

EST Time (New York) 10:00

CET Time (Central Europe) 16:00

GMT-5 (Colombia) 9:00

Important information:

   -

   Keep your microphone muted!
   -

   Please use the chat feature to ask any questions. Questions will be
   collected by the moderator and answered after the talk by the speaker.
   -

   Every talk is planned to be ~20 minutes + 10 minutes of discussion.
   -

   Due to limited time, we encourage you to contact each researcher for
   unanswered questions.

Follow us for more information.

*YouTube *

https://youtu.be/rJBGRBYZcdE