Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] INA Foundation needs your Donation!

Michael Styzen nannofound1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:03:51 -03 2019

The INA Foundation exists for the benefit of nannoplankton students. In 2019 we were able to expand our Katharina von Salis Graduate Research Fellowship program to assist two students with their research. We received a lot of really good grant proposals this year, and the Board had an extremely difficult task deciding on just two. We’d like to expand this program, along with our student travel grants. The only thing limiting this is our budget. We’d like to provide more and larger grants, and even think of more ways to assist our student members. Your donations will help us achieve these goals! For more details, and bios on this year’s research grant recipients see the Foundation page on the INA website: http://ina.tmsoc.org/ina/INAfoundation/index.htm

Mike Styzen
Executive Director
INA Foundation

The INA Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 corporation. Contributions by US tax payers are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donations may be sent to:
International Nannoplankton Association Foundation, (Attn: Jean Self Trail), 13222 Loyalty Road, Leesburg, VA 20176, U.S.A.
For electronic transfers, please contact  Jean Self-Trail <mailto:jstrail at usgs.gov> for details.