Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] 2018 von Salis Grant Winner!

UMIYATUN CHOIRIAH. MT umiyatunch at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:14:00 ART 2018

 Congratulations for Francesco on winning the Katharina Von Salis Graduate Research FellowshipI'm also very happy to see this effort of the INA Foundation realized.
I also submitted the proposal but was not accepted, but it didn't matter. and I'm happyand I hope next year more will get sponsorship

CheersUmiyatun Choiriah