Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Donate to the INA Foundation!

Michael Styzen mstyzen at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 22:02:46 ART 2018

It’s that time of the year when those of us in the US are thinking about tax deductions. This year please consider making a donation to the INA Foundation, which is a tax deductible non-profit organization that provides funding for graduate student research and training on all aspects of fossil calcareous nannoplankton.  Your donation can be made two ways: by direct transfer of funds or via check.  Checks should be made out to "INA Foundation" and sent to Jean Self-Trail at 13222 Loyalty Road, Leesburg, VA 20176.  For direct transfer, please contact Jean at jstrail at usgs.gov <mailto:jstrail at usgs.gov>.

We will also accept donations from those not in the US. The next generation of nanno workers is our only priority!