Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] von Salis Research Fellowship

Michael Styzen mstyzen at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 18:05:20 ART 2018

Attention nannoplankton Graduate students!
The deadline for applying for the 2018 Katharina von Salis Research fellowship is just a week away! The program is open to all current graduate students conducting research related to calcareous nannoplankton. It’s easy to apply, we just need an abstract of your project.
For details and the application form, see the INA Foundation web page:

http://ina.tmsoc.org/ina/INAfoundation/index.htm <http://ina.tmsoc.org/ina/INAfoundation/index.htm>

If you have any questions, please contact me at:

nannofound1 at gmail.com <mailto:nannofound1 at gmail.com>

Don’t miss this opportunity to have some extra cash to fund your research!

Mike Styzen
Executive Director
International Nannoplankton Association Foundation
nannofound1 at gmail.com