Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] Lecal1966?

sh081 at kdw.kj.yamagata-u.ac.jp sh081 at kdw.kj.yamagata-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 21 23:43:15 ART 2018

Dear Lluisa, Jeremy

The only figure Lecal gives of this XC is Plate 1, Photo 2. Looking at
the wide elements at the end of the coccolith, it appears to resemble
those in your 199-16X image.

I have attached a rough pdf of the paper - but maybe Lluisa can get a
better quality from the original.

Funnily enough I do have some of Lecal's originals but not this one.

Best wishes

Ric