Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] call for PhD in nannos at the University of Pavia (Italy)

Claudia Lupi claudia.lupi at unipv.it
Thu Apr 26 12:28:18 ART 2018

Dear colleagues,
I am happy to announce that at the University of Pavia the application for PhD in Earth and Environmental Sciences will be open soon.

I have proposed a project “Sub-orbital climate variability, trigger and threshold of Mid-Pleistocene Transition”

where the student will work on sediments recovered during IODP Exp. 368 (Site U1505, South China Sea)

and will collect data about calcareous nannoplankton and clay minerals as proxies for primary productivity,

carbonate production/export/preservation and Asian monsoon evolution.

He/she will benefit of a joint supervision between the University of Pavia (Italy – Lupi Claudia) and the Tongji University (China – Zhifei Liu).

http://phd-dsta.unipv.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/PhD_project_LUPI.pdf

The applications will be published on May 8th and will be made available from: http://phd.unipv.it/phd-eng/

The deadline for applications is June 13th.

http://phd.unipv.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Brochure_PhD_2018_web.pdf

Please, feel free to spread the news.

Regards,

Claudia

Lupi Claudia, PhD
Assistant Professor in Paleontology and Paleoecology
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra e dell'Ambiente,
Università degli Studi di Pavia
via Ferrata 9, 27100 Pavia
Italia

office +39 0382 985895