Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] INA website update

Young, Jeremy jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 08:35:41 ART 2017

Vladimir

I'm glad you like the revised website. Listing new publications is a major task and one I personally have not wanted to undertake!  BUT Jarrett Cruz has been doing a really good job of posting details of interesting new publications (including abstracts) on the INA Facebook page

e.g. https://www.facebook.com/INA.education/posts/679327298923554

We maybe should try and copy this information to the INA website as well, to make it easier to browse, but I do suggest you take a look there.

Jeremy