Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] INA Foundation Donations

Michael Styzen mstyzen at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 18:49:06 ART 2017

INA Foundation Needs donations!

The Foundation exists to help Nannoplankton students.

The INA Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 corporation. Contributions deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donations may be sent to:
International Nannoplankton Association Foundation, (Attn: Jean Self Trail), 13222 Loyalty Road, Leesburg, VA 20176, U.S.A.
For electronic transfers, please contact Jean Self-Trail for details.

Remember Jean can not accept donations sent to her at USGS, It's important to use the above address!

For more on the INA Foundation and what we do see our web page:
http://ina.tmsoc.org/ina/INAfoundation/index.htm <http://ina.tmsoc.org/ina/INAfoundation/index.htm>

Mike Styzen
Executive Director,
International Nannoplankton Association Foundation