Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] nannotax on the move

Young, Jeremy jeremy.young at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 14:44:37 ART 2017

Dear all
As some of you may already have noticed we have moved Nannotax to a new domain - mikrotax.org<http://mikrotax.org>. This is because we have now laso a planktonic foram website being driven but the same software and it was simplest to move both to one shared domain. There are automatic redirects operation so in principle you should hardly notice the change -  but please do let me know if things go wrong.
Jeremy

the new addreses are:

http://www.mikrotax.org/Nannotax3/

and