Listas de Correo
Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Museo - UNLP

[coccoliths] EGU2017 - SSP4.4 - Calcareous nannofossils and their use in stratigraphy and paleoceanography

Claudia Agnini claudia.agnini at unipd.it
Tue Nov 8 05:50:00 ART 2016

Dear coccolith guys,

This is an announcement to inform you that Nicolas Thibault and I have
organized a session on calcareous nannofossils this year at EGU2017
(SSP4.4, Calcareous nannofossils and their use in stratigraphy and
paleoceanography). As there was still no session at EGU that was
specifically dedicated to nanno-science this  would be a chance so as to
highlight the role of nannoplankton in the geosciences. We warmly invite
you to submit abstracts on any aspect (biostratigraphy, paleoecology,
taxonomy, geochemistry, ...) of Meso-Cenozoic and extant calcareous
nannoplankton. More info on the session are available at
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/24384.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Nicolas  or me

Looking forward to seeing you in Vienna in April 2017.

Sincerely,

Nicolas and Claudia

--
Claudia Agnini, PhD - Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Geoscienze